- First Time Login
- Online Banking
- Checking Accounts
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Number
- Routing Number
- SAVINGS ACCOUNTS/CD
- Health Savings Accounts
- IRA ACCOUNTS
- Go Direct Deposit
- DEPOSIT RATES
- SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES
- Visa Check Card
- Contact Us
Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses for you, your spouse, and your dependents.
You are eligible for a regular HSA contribution if, with respect to any month, you:
- Are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) on the first day of such month;
- Are not also covered by any other health plan that is not an HDHP (with certain exceptions for plans providing preventive care and limited types of permitted insurance and permitted coverage);
- Are not enrolled in Medicare; and
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on another individual's tax return.
For more information, please stop in and see one of our customer service representatives or call us at 419-258-5351 or Toll Free at 1-877-281-1847 for the Antwerp location or 419-263-2705 for the Payne Branch.