HistoryAntwerp Exchange Bank Original

The Antwerp Exchange Bank was established in 1893 by A.P. Murphy, and incorporated in 1898.  The old bank was built by C.A. Quisno and underwent its first major renovation in 1955. 

In 1962 the bank completed its second major rebuild at its old location by taking over the storeroom formerly occupied by W.C. Pate Drug Store.  The bank opened its current building on March 6, 1978 during the cold, bleak weather of the blizzard of ’78. 

Antwerp Exhange Bank 1978 Office Antwerp Exchange Bank 1978 Office 2 Antwerp Exchange Bank 1978 Office 3 Antwerp Exchange Bank 1978 Office 4

The current building was recently remodeled with a grand opening on June 7th, 2013. 

Antwerp Exchange Bank 2013 Office Antwerp Exchange Bank 2013 Office 2 Antwerp Exchange Bank 2013 Office 3

Additionally, a new office was opened in Payne, OH on September 15th, 2014.

 Antwerp Exchange Bank Payne, OH Office